Saturday, August 8, 2009

THE WILLIE WALDMAN PROJECT


The Willie Waldman Project is trumpeteer Willie Waldman's project.
The band has had different line-ups, probably depending on the availability of the musicians.
One of these musicians is Ray White, who provides vocals and superb guitar.

Very recently, the Willie Waldman Project did a gig at Max's Place in Bloomington, IN, usa.
Not only did the band include Ray White, but the concert got recorded on video and is available from DimeADozen right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have been looking for you since the Max's show! My name is Jessy and Ray White freestyled a song about me at this show and the experience he had at my house before hand. Let me know how I might be able to get hooked up with this disc.

    Thanks!
    you can find me on myspace via the URL

    ReplyDelete