Monday, July 29, 2013

ED PALERMO'S BIG BAND AT THE FALCON ON 2013 08 03


Ed Palermo says:

HAVING A GREAT SUMMER? I HOPE SO! I KNOW I AM.

I know you all just got an email from me promoting this Wednesdays Blues concert in Mountainside, NJ, but 3 days after, we're back to playing mostly Zappa.

I've written arrangements that intertwine Zappa with some old surf hits, like "PIPELINE" and "TELSTAR". At some points, the melodies all converge simultaneously. I've written these arrangements for this one concert alone. This is an exclusive set of music for the FALCON, my favorite  place to play!

PLACE: FALCON  http://www.liveatthefalcon.com/     845-236-7970
DATE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 3
SHOWTIMES: 2 SETS-7:30+9:00
You're all invited to wear anything summery, including swim trunks and bikinis. The band definitely will!

Hope to see you there. This is a once in a lifetime event!

ed

And there's more !!

You can see and hear this Saturday's concert at the FALCON nightclub on the internet. It's streaming LIVE via CONCERT WINDOW.

http://www.concertwindow.com/shows/ed-palermo

ONLY $5.00 for the entire show. And unlike last time, it WILL start at 7:30, so you will see and hear the ENTIRE show.
As fans of my band know, we pack a lot of heat in our shows. We always play a ton of tunes, Zappa and otherwise.

So there you go. Have at it!

And as always, THANK YOU for all of your support and kind words! I SO appreciate all of it!

ed 


No comments:

Post a Comment