Saturday, June 4, 2016

DWALMACAT 646


This week's Dwalmacat radio show !

https://www.mixcloud.com/Dwalmacat/dwalmacat-646/

KING TUBBY – The mighty conqueror dub
RENALDO & THE LOAF – Extracting the Re-Re
THE CHAP – He’d rather die, he’s getting ready
BUTTHOLE SURFERS – Goofy’s concern
KRISTA – I told you man, I carry a gun
THE LEATHER NUN – Slow death
PJ HARVEY – The ministry of social affairs
JAMES BROWN – Please, please, please (Live at the Apollo)
GARY GLITTER – I didn't know I loved you (till I saw you rock and roll)
HENK PAL – De gekgeworden bever
THE FAT WHITE FAMILY – Touch the leather (Redux)
JOHN DOWIE – It’s hard to be an egg
CAVERN OF ANTI-MATTER – Adventures in one octave
MASTINO – Cinever
MAURO PAWLOWSKI – Pussy
MNEMONISTS – The undergrowth
CENTRAL UNIT – Grotesque


No comments:

Post a Comment